U made me a st4r by 4batz




Its shit. Horrible. Terrible. Garbage. I rather listen to paint dry or idk…some good R&B. Is this AI? Is this a joke? What are we doing here? This is some bastardization of the genre itself. It’s like the rap caviar playlist but the R&B version. I hate everything about this. His come up, the production, the vocals, the lyrics, the gimmick, everything. The way he says curse words is so cringeworthy and forced. Who is this his for? People with low IQ? The casuals? The youth? Video game menu music? Something to play when you drugged out on blues or shitty weed from the gas stations? Idk, I just don’t get it all. Go listen to that new Tommy Richman single that’s been blowing up, Jim Legxacy, SiR, fuck even that new Partynextdoor album is somehow way better than this. Honestly just listen to Brent. Look, Legit any R&B out right now is better than whatever this manufactured bullshit is. I have nothing else to say about this cause it’s not even worth my time. He’s hardly gonna be around anymore since we have a new meme of the month with that JP guy blowing up (he actually has talent). Like I could just breakdown over his down how bad it is and we all could have a laugh but it’s not worth the time and energy. Sorry lol. Easily the worst album I’ve heard so far this year. Fuck off man. 


Favorite songs: Nothing. Maybe when it ended?

Least favorite songs: everything 









Comments