VULTURES 2 by ¥$


 Well, shit. Here we go again. I have to admit something. I know this will come as a shock to many but…Kanye might be washed. Yeah. Oh? Are you guys not mad? Do you agree with me? *phew* thank god. 

This feels like one of those reviews again where…I don’t have much to say. Seems like most of my reviews this year on this bullshit to be honest. I know this got a “patch” update to fix the mixing, but it doesn’t help much. Like what is Kanye doing? Is he using AI? So! That verse on “SKY CITY” felt off when I first played it but I can hear it now. It just the vocals are layered and the way his voice goes up and down, it just sounds super artificial. “530” was a leftover song that didn’t cut for “DONDA 2” and I was so happy to see it finally cut, I was hyped to see it come up next, and he fucking ruined it! First of all, the audio rip is from a YouTube video, so this motherfucker used YouTube.mp3 to get the song, he didn’t even clear the sample, and he’s fucking mumbling for half of the song. What the fuck is going on here?

I understand Kanye has been on a huge decline, Jesus Christ this is so bad. Like he’s just treating you Stan’s like dogshit with every release and playing with your emotions and expectations, and you guys eat it up, it’s legit sad. Embarrassing too. Ty Dolla can’t even save this. I give him a C plus for effort, he tried to salvage this, and he did try. Just a waste of production too. Kanye should just go the DJ Khaled route and let folks rap or sing over his beats, Kanye just killed the vibes every time he comes on. This fucker legit has nothing left to talk about, he needs new writers or legit makeup with his old writers. I don’t wanna hear you being horny dude, you’re legit close to being 50. Stop it. I don’t want to hear you cry about your ex, your kids not being around you, how your words ruined your life, MOVE ON. Most of that shit, You did it to yourself, no one gives a fuck.

This is up there with one of the worst albums, I mean this makes the 4batz debut album and the new Ice Spice sound like classics. This is so disjointed, I got a major headache and it kept getting worse and worse as the album continued. I understand “Carnival” was a huge song this year but I don’t need to hear the Temu version with” FIELD TRIP” could’ve been better with the Avengers of woman beaters but shit stinks. Garbage. What the fuck are they talking about? “FRIED” is what my brain was feeling, also sucked. Enough with this chanting bullshit Ye. You caught lightning in the bottle with “Carnival” and it’s not happening again. What the fuck is up with the track with his kids? Why is she rapping in Japanese? What a weeb. If there were any positives, I’ll say the Wayne guest verse was all right, nice to hear Thug again, and Future sounded good. That’s about it. 

Yeah, this shit was bad. I legit don’t know what happened, well I do actually. I didn’t expect TLOP or MBDTF but I just wanted a 2024 Ye album with some highlights but man. Nah. Just an Embarrassing record. Bad mixing, bad lyrics, use of AI, I hate this. Don’t let people gaslight you to think this is good, it’s bad. The old Kanye is never coming back, it’s time for him to bow out. Just stick to production man. I’ve heard better fan projects than this, what the fuck yo? 

Favorite Tracks: N/A

Least Favorite Tracks: N/A














Comments