My Top 50 Favorite Albums of 2022



We are here folks. The endgame. The finale. My favorite albums of 2022! What a year, to be honest, we are finally back where things were before (mostly). I did rant about some of my least favorite and awful records this year, but we got to stay positive around these parts! I said in the list of my favorite songs I was glad to see the long-anticipated albums from the biggest artists finally make their promise and dropped their albums, many names from the underground and indie scene blow up into the mainstream, and Hey, TDE let their artists drop albums! This year was honestly hard to rank cause I'll admit with so much shit-dropping, I had forgotten certain artists did drop, and then the next week I moved on. I had to go back, day and night to remember why I love these albums in the first place. 

Before we get started, I have a quick side note. SOS by SZA, NO THANK YOU by Little Simz, and Heroes and Villians by Metro Boomin won't be on this list. Not due to those albums being bad, great albums but I have a cut-off date on what makes the lists. They will be qualified for next year's list. 

Also, second side note, here are some honorable mentions:
Spiderr by Bladee
10 by Westside Gunn
Stardust by Yung Lean
4Nem by Chief Keef
Hold The Girl by Rina Sawayama
You Can't Kill Me by 070 Shake
The many albums Boldy James dropped this year
Bin Reaper 3 by Babytron



As always I just rank each album and don't write words about them if you're new here. Thank you everyone for the support, Hope you all have a great and safe holiday! Once again, Thank you 








50. Midnights by Taylor Swift





49. Vinyl Days by Logic




48. I Never Liked You by Future 



 
47. Flawless Like Me by Lucki




 46. The Loneliest Time By Carly Rae Jepsen




45. Kiss The Ring by Rome Streetz




44. More Black Superheros by Westside Boogie




43. Red and White EP by Lil Uzi Vert




42. Hummingbird by bLAck pARty




41. American Gurl by Kilo Kish




40. blue water road by Kehlani 




39. It's Almost Dry by Pusha T




38. Face by Babyface Ray




37. Laughing so Hard, it Hurts by Mavi 




36. Planet Piano by Dr. Gabba 



35. Louie by Kenny Beats




34. Ruffs by Kenny Manson




33. Wagenmuzik by Dirty Bird aka Gum




32. Fair Exchange No Robbery by Nicholas Carven and Boldy James




31. Last Ones Left by 42 Dugg and EST Gee




30. Her Loss by Drake and 21 Savage 




29. Between 1&2 by TWICE




28. Aethiopes by Billy Woods




27. Natural Progressions by Brandon Banks 




26. The Elephant Man's Bones by Roc Marciano and The Alchemist 





25. Crest by Bladee and Ecco2k





24. I'm NAYEON by NAYEON




23. Cheat Codes by Danger Mouse and Black Thought




22. Harry's House by Harry Styles 




21. The Forever Story by JID





20. Tana Talk 4 by Benny The Butcher 





19. vKiss by Dazegxd 




18. Mahal by Toro y Moi




17. Wasteland by Brent Faiyaz 




16. CAPRISONGS by FKA Twigs



15. Drill Music in Zion by Lupe Fiasco 




14. Few Good Things by Saba




13. SICK! by Earl Sweatshirt



12. Honestly, Nevermind by Drake



11. Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers by Kendrick Lamar 




10. Melt My Eyez See Your Future by Denzel Curry




9. Luv 4 Rent by Smino




8. RENAISSANCE by Beyoncé




7. RAMONA PARK BROKE MY HEART by Vince Staples




6. God Don't Make Mistakes by Conway The Machine




5. Gemini Rights by Steve Lacy




4. Learn 2 Swim by redveil 




3. Dawn FM by The Weeknd




2. Un Verano Sin Ti by Bad Bunny 





1. BAD MODE by Hikaru Utada 


Comments