mainstream sellout by Machine Gun Kelly

 


Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.

Get.

Out. 

Of. 

My. 

Head. 

Get out of my head before I fall in love with a emo girl.

Get out of my head before I listen to this album again. 

Get out of my head before I show much I hate this album.

Get out of my head before I finish writing this review. 

But a review is never finished. 

It just stops writing. 



Favorite tracks: The album starts off fine. Him singing about depression and the death of his dad, those tracks stood out to me. Bring me the Horizon’s feature on the track maybe, Wayne bringing the funny bad vibes from Rebirth Era on drug dealer and Ay!, Gunna’s feature on die in California 


Least favorite tracks: After the first two tracks, album just goes downhill after that, just him bitching about saying I’m not a poser. emo girl, Sid and Nancy, Thug sleepy guest verse on die in California, and blackbear’s feature on make up sex. God he sucks too. 


Get out of my head/10.








Comments